Monday, June 20, 2011

Currently on Twitter...

As part of an ongoing project on my Twitter feed, I'm delivering stories from the Sherlock Holmes canon in tiny installments of 140 characters or less.  On Wednesday, I finished-up "The Adventure of Black Peter" and I hope everyone enjoyed the story, which takes place during 1895, one of the best years of Sherlock Holmes's career, according to Doctor Watson.

The current story is "The Adventure of the Second Stain," which includes the Great Detective's famous assessment of womankind: "How can you build on such a quicksand? [A woman's] most trivial action may mean volumes, or their most extraordinary conduct may depend upon a hairpin or curling tongs." 

Check out my Twitter feed for a daily installment, though I am usually inspired to post more than once a day.  And don't forget that you can read through the original canon stories online.

No comments:

Post a Comment